RCM2 Facilitator 10 Day Advanced Training
The RCM2 Facilitator Course is a 10-day course introducing the skills necessary to successfully lead an RCM2 analysis. An experienced Aladon Certified Practitioner will teach you to understand the 45 competencies of a facilitator through classroom application and coaching using real-world case studies.
An RCM2 analysis conducted by a competent facilitator significantly increases asset performance while improving safety and environmental compliance and reducing unexpected costs. A qualified facilitator will maximize the quality and consistency of the asset reliability program and support the resulting cultural change. During the RCM2 Facilitator Course, the concepts of RCM2 are reinforced and the participants apply these by practicing their facilitation skills in a controlled, coached environment.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Acquire the 45 competencies required to successfully lead an RCM2 analysis.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the RCM2 concepts and methodology.
- Learn how to generate consensus regarding technical problems and their solutions.
- Apply the methodology through coached formal case studies and on real assets to ensure sensible and
- defensible results.
- Develop your facilitation skills in a controlled, coached environment.
LENGTH OF COURSE:
- 10 days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Reliability Specialists//Engineers
- Reliability Change Leaders
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Core Team Members
- RCM2 Introductory Course
- RCM2 case study
- RCM2 Decision Diagram
- Exercises and solution sets
- RCM2 posters
- Facilitation reference guides
- Exclusive course at your facility for your employees.
- Hosted course at your facility for your employees and participants from other companies.
- Individual attendance at a public course hosted by People and Processes, Inc.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Maximum 10