RCM3 Introductory - 3 Day Course
RCM2 Introductory Course - The Aladon Network
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to RCM3™ and its principles. It is intended for those who wish to reduce operational and maintenance risks while securing optimum performance from physical assets, from the viewpoint of safety, environmental integrity, output, product quality or customer service.
This course walks participants through the RCM3 process – the next generation RCM – and extends the thought process and rigor of our robust RCM2™ methodology. RCM3 is applied when asset owners want to reduce the operational and maintenance risks associated with their physical assets to achieve the inherent safety and reliability capabilities of assets at a minimum cost.
During the three-day course, you will learn the fundamentals of modern physical asset performance management and highlight the business case for reliability. Today more than ever there is a burning need to increase asset performance while reducing costs. This is not a new concept as a typical asset undergoes between 30 and 50 reliability, maintenance and production optimization initiatives per year. A key to ensuring success is to shift from the conventional repair and modification approaches to a focus on risk mitigation – the core principle of RCM3.
By Participating You Will Learn How RCM3:
- Helps you develop your risk management strategies
- Helps you select tasks that are technically feasible and worth doing
- Focuses on the reality of failure
- Ensures understanding and cooperation between operations and maintenance
for successful asset management
- Provides a common language and a common set of values for maintenance
- Above all, enables organizations to make the right asset management choices
for optimal equipment performance
- Puts maintenance with international standards such as ISO 55000 for physical
asset management and ISO 31000 for risk management
Who should attend:
- Plant Managers
- Trades People
- Planners, Schedulers
- Operations Managers, Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors
- Engineering Managers